Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 38 - Day before Checkup

Tomorrow is gonna be the day for my gyno checkup. Specifically is an endometrial sampling. As I said before, I'm really nervous because this is first time for me to do the test "sober". So I can probably feel something putting in, then pouring the salty water, scrubbing the insides etc. I just hope that it's not going to be painful. I know it's gonna be weird and uncomfortable. I can handle a little discomfort. But hopefully it's not a lot.

And of course the result will be out on Nov 21. That will be another day when my blood pressure go high-sky. Coz that result will determine my future basically. If the medicine works, then I can keep taking the medicine and do the sampling every 3 months. That's the best situation. The worst would be the medicine doesn't work and I have to remove my uterus. That's a big surgery and it might take a month to recover and it's gonna be really painful. And of course then I won't be able to have any babies in the future. I guess the worst scenario would be not only that I have to remove my uterus, if the mutated cells have became cancer cells, then I might have to go through chemo as well. That's the worst worst scenario.

I'm keep praying and hopefully it's all gonna be fine.

I'm not doing so well on working out and dieting. I still haven't successfully tried to go to the gym 3 times a week. I can't do that especially this week because I can't do exercise at least 3 days after the sampling (I need to ask the doctor about that). And sometimes I just wanna stay in like today. My relatives from China are horrible and they're finally gone. I have the whole house to myself the first time since 2 weeks ago. So I really wanna stay in.

And for dieting, I eat like 1700 calories yesterday. I'm kinda surprised. But then today I can't stop eating. I'm always hungry or really eager to eat. It's terrible. I need to keep the calories in a regular amount so I won't overeat.

Ronny xx

No comments: