Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 44 - I'm still in pain..

I have super serious PMS (or just stomach pain) after the check-up. And I'm bleeding like crazy. Just like being on the top flow days of my normal periods and stay there. It is really tough and scary. I don't know whether it's normal because of the side-effects of the pills, or is it an abnormal reaction due to the checkup. I'm a bit worried. But I'm still too lazy to go to the Emergency Room of the hospital that has been taking care for me. Coz they have all my medical records (not because it's an emergency). Maybe I'll wait a few more days and see what happen.

One of my best friend's birthday is coming up. I don't know what I should get her and the only thing that might be cool is to make a crochet doll for her. I tried to make it yesterday for the whole day, but I made it wrong. So I have to start over today. I'm making it 6 hours straight and I'm still nowhere near done. I need to finish it before our dinner tomorrow. So I'm slaving away for that. And I wanna make a small crochet pudding doll for my friends overseas. I try to post x'mas gifts and cards as much as I can every year. I'm really bad in keeping contacts, so a Christmas card may do the trick. But It's gonna be tiring to make like 10 of those. I'll make it with a string attached so they can hang it on the Christmas tree or on their bags. Hopefully I can finish it. Good thing is that the deadline for Christmas posting is on Dec. So I have some time to finish that.

I still feel a little pain and feeling a bit weak. I haven't been to the gym for more than a week. I go from quite fit and now I've probably gained weight. So hopefully I can go tomorrow or Friday. I'm just too lazy to go out sometimes.

Ronny xx

No comments: