Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 55 - I'm all good~

I just came back from my gyno appointment. The doctor said the medicine works. There's no sign of cell mutation after taking the medicine. I still have to do the endometrial sampling 2 times before I can off that medicine. I'm so happy right now. I DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH SURGERY!!!

So now I just have to focus on getting my life back on track. Find a job, lose weight, plan my one-year working holiday trip to Australia and prepare to study Master's in USA (preferably New York).

Thank God for listening to my prays and take care of my body. I can't thank You enough.

I went to the gym afterwards and I'm really exhausted now. My foot hurt. I think I hurt the back of my thigh and the top of my right foot. I can barely walk. But I'm happy. And I lose like 1 pound since Monday. Haha.

Ronny xx

No comments: