Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 42 - Days after my check-up

Okay, not that many people are reading this, but I really have to record my first endometrial sampling experience here.

I just did my endometrial sampling 3 days ago. I thought it's the same thing I did with the surgery. In the surgery, they took everything out so I don't have periods afterwards and all that. There was no pain at all. But this time I have to do it sober. And turned out they use a vagina clip (tool) to open up your vagina and then put a tube in it and then pump your endometrium out. I have no idea that that vagina clip was that big and made of steel. It was super painful and it goes in my body and it's really unbearable. I can take needles, dental pain, etc. But pain in your vagina is totally unacceptable.

They asked me to count down 20 then the pain will be over. They have to put a tube in my uterus and after that, they will take out the clip, then the pain stopped. I can feel my blood and everything else go into the tube and I can see the nurse hold up the bottle that contain all those samples. They didn't take a lot.

Then everything else it's fine. Exact on the cab ride home, just a little bumpy and my stomach hurts like hell. Imagine your worst PMS pain that you can barely stand up. I got pain on my uterus really really bad (That's called PMS right?) It's the worst I've ever experienced. I can't sleep at night. And it's painful for 2 straight days. I have almost never experience PMS before in my life. When I was young, I have really "on-time" periods and I have no pain. Then after the surgery, I have a little discomfort if I work too much and carry too much stuff. That only lasted 3 days. Then after I took the medicine, the doctor said that the side-effects is stomach pain and probably wanna throw-up. But I'm lucky enough to only experience a little more discomfort (not pain) for like 5 minutes a day. So this time is really hardcore for me. I think the side-effects of the medicine the reason why I have a huge response to the sampling. I'm fine now. THANK GOD it only lasted 2 days. And I'm bleeding so much (it's actually periods, so I don't mind).

I'll know the result of the test and see whether the medicine is working for me. If yes, then YAY I don't have to go through surgery. But I still have to keep taking those medicine and take at least 2 more endometrial samplings, which I'm totally fine with. If no, then I have to go through the big surgery and remove my uterus. So keep praying for me please.

Keep believe in GOD, have faith and keep praying,
Ronny

No comments: