Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 45 - I decided to go to the Emergency Room

I started to think that having this big flow of periods are not normal. I have no just blood pieces coming out, but also weird stuff. So I think it's best to see the doctor and know what's going on. I'll go there in 2 hours.

But I started to worry that maybe the checkup worsen my situation and maybe removing the uterus will become a must after I see the doctor. That's my nightmare. I don't understand why every time going to the hospital are bad news. And you still need to go there every time and suck it up, deal with it. I'm still a little girl, I can't take all that. I feel so much pressure. And I feel so hopeless.

Let's see what happen. My mom is kind enough to give up her plans and go to the hospital with me. At least I have someone to talk to.

Ronny xx

No comments: